Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Kami's Blog

Finally I started out a new blog, after a failure over at multiply :D

Feel like starting one since I'm going NS tml. I can report, complain, praise, kpkb to fellow friends about the life inside :D That means this blog gonna be inactive for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully I won't get confinement or what. Nah, I'm so kuai one, I won't get it one lah :D

Prepared everything, though feel pampered, but never mind, as this blog mentioned, orokamono means a fool, and I admit I am :D At least this 2 weeks without knowing whatever will and had happened inside. Once a foolish men, twice no more....

Gd luck to myself going in this hell, hope I can slim down :D

PS: STOP telling me to eat food, my friend... I wanna cut down on food from now on :D

To make up for this, I decided to post a poem I composed for the NS... it's kinda funny though, the one in yellow is those added by Terrix, my buddy, making it the truth of now :D But never it'll after I enter :D

----------------------------
The day where boys become men
The day where we can no longer LAN
No difference from the rest of them
For three years prisoned in the torturous camp


The day where I hand over my IC
When NS no longers makes me free
I must help to build a stronger kingdom
Even at a sacrifies of my own freedom


How I looking forward to ORD
And feast myself with bunch of sushi
Then I will finally have some peace
And, once again, I become obese


But I must serve for the loves one and for the country
Cause without them, it won't be me
Therefore, from the torture I shall not flee
I must struggle through hell with glee

----------------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1st one... 1st one.....
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mahahahahaha
*evil laugh....
wahahahaa
have fun man..... yeh man ~!

from,
^Wizard^ & Lumiere

1:26 PM  
Blogger BingoSG said...

This must be what you are thinking:


As if I will go throught hell with glee
How I wish I would flee

Without being a little obese
Never there will be any peace

Without what I use to have - freedom
What's the point of having a strong kingdom

For three years prisoned in the torturous camp
No difference from the rest of them


Totally the other way round:p

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home