Tuesday, August 17, 2004

17th Augest BS^2 (Before Sleeping's BullSh*t)

NS matters

Feeling gan jiong, enthusiastic, and clueless. I don't know who'll be my room mate. Is it a beng? A book worm? An army enthusiastic? A gamer? I don't know. But I know I have to survive the short 2 weeks test to see if I'm qualified to reach my goal or not. I'll do whatever it takes to reach it, for sure.

Post on PaGn

Sigh, I'm thinking, since when will the stupid politics will end? Though it's a group of adults who think kids sux, and a bunch of people in a clan fighting for the unfair treatment from a fked up SGDOD community. I don't know and I feel like don't care anymore. Tireness overcomes me as I feel that my life outside the game glows strong. I'll remain as what I am, cause I'm no longer in a path of pure learning, I'm an adult who needs to work, to achieve goals and to start family...

Fitness and future

Nows the time to slim down and change myself :D I, who look nerdy (Cause I don't care my look), fat (cause I don't really care about it) will change my look and my attitude after entering army, to learn, to fight and to understand the real meaning of being an adult. Hope that I can find a girlfriend after my army :D Finding now is like tarnishing a flower, asking to wait for me 2 yr + is just as irresponsible as to have 1 night happiness and then throw away. I hate to be an irresponsible person.

That's it blogs and friends... Gotta sleep in a few mins time. I hope that while I'm in the army, my potential business partners will have and begin their development to be a true business partners, I'm not there to develop you, you have to develop yourself, or face the fact of being rejected, that's fact in life, face it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home