Saturday, September 11, 2004

Today is my book out day! Book out! Book out!

Actually it's last night :D And in fact I booked out last week too, just that I do not have much time to update this though >_< Gomen!

Anyway life's as normal in army, going through like it's my life. Tired? Lonely? Where are they? I'm just living normally except I've a goal, to train to qualify for SISPEC and to be a sniper ^_^

Meanwhile I never say I'm lifeless in army. At least there's lots of fun around. One of few which I remember is someone imitating my platoon sergeant lol.

"You think you've been through hell? I've been through worse!"
"Alright gentlemen, don't waste my time. Knock it down."
"Very sloppy gentlemen, very sloppy..."

Majiam like a parrot learnt how to speak lol... super funny...

I'll update accordingly as more to come :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home