Sunday, September 19, 2004

Booking in blues part 2...

Alright, it's a 1 hour earlier book in again... blues blues blues...

Manage to catch some sleep during friday night and a busy saturday starts with a bang lol....

I was woke up by some strange dreams... a dream which I hate the most, live range >_< Argh I hate the noise of the rifle, just hate it... and to think I'm aiming to be a sniper, gosh >_<

Anyway saturday was fun, I was scrolling with my ex-poly mates in seeking for my another ex-poly mates (now camp mates)'s birthday present. We bought a camel bag for him, which looks quite nice if you ask me. We also walking through carrefour which I'm guilty not buying...
1) A new bag which cost $19.90, in replacing my war-beaten bag...
2) An organ which I'm targetting for ($199).. (come on, I always wants to have one)
3) The most guilty, I didn't bought the sushi when I walk pass them >_< ARGH!!!

Anyway, we took 3 hours figuring out what to buy, and then we went to the "camp" site. I didn't feel that bored travelling thanks to my sis's mp3 players. Frankly, I rather listen to all my anime's op, ed than listening to any local radio stations, they simply sucks.

Well, gotten a warm welcome when we arrived there, shocked to see so many people, sit down to talk about life in army and last but not least, drink and eat as much as possible... >_<

Unexpected incident where I met one of my ex-poly friend who I used to hate the most. Well, I was on phone at that time anyway, greet and siamz :D (evil >_<) more important things on phone... (organising my arm skurt etc...)

Quite ok if you ask me, those friends over there all obese, except there are mild (me only -_-), moderate (that friend and some of his friend) and morbid (which is my ex project mates), but I can see all of them are turning fit lol

After that, went for a pool session with my neighbourhood friends till about 4am. What a day >_<

This week is my live range week, what shall I say? Looking forward? Unexplainable feelings... I like to shoot (in fact, my reason to come to army is to shoot), but why am I feeling so sick of shooting? I simply can't explain. Well... gotta live on also...

PS: Manage to find my platoon sergeant's friendster account (omg!). He's good with photoshop if you ask me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home