Sunday, September 26, 2004

Booking in blues part 3 (9 more weeks and counting)

Wow, this time the book in time is 2045 hrs. Shiok? I don't think so...

Saturday book out was a shack. Having IPPT catagory test on saturday is just as shack enough. I predict I'll pass all except pull up. To my surprise, I REALLY pass everything except pull up. To another surprise, I CAN pull up once without kicking my legs!!! OMG!

2.4km I was thinking, "Aiya, I just play around in poly at that time (17:58 mins), so this time I sure can pass..." then I ran. I discover that wtf, I was panting like fuck. Running all my lives, I sprint like an idiot to the finishing line at the last 100m. And indeed, I passed, by a few seconds, WOW!

Tracing back, live range wasn't so bad. I scared of the sound at the 1st day, but getting used to it on the next few days. If not because of the gunpowder smell that makes me cough, I'll NOT missed the few shots... gosh...

In the night test, I remembered I missed 3 shots, but instead, they put me full score. Mixed feelings if you asked me, morale shot down. I missed 5 (27/32) at the day, graced pass the marksman I aimed by 1 shot. My heart sunked... -_-

Gosh, now my morale like shit, I don't feel like booking in but this is routine already. Looking at my section mate, I don't know if I can fight together with them well or not. Maybe it's just a fact, maybe it's just my imagination, maybe it's just my intuition. I don't know...

But nevertheless, I really hope to be screwed by my PS as much as possible right now, cause I really looking forward for him to teach some practical military strategies to us, cause he's gonna ORD...

Last but not least, I just hope that I'll buck up on my morale this week, cause field camp is just a weeks away... Ah... 9 weeks more to POP... now I'm really counting already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home