Sunday, October 03, 2004

Booking in blues part 4 (8 more weeks to POP...)

Today's booking in timing is 1830, pretty fine if you ask me... Plenty of time to get ready...

Tomorrow is the beginning of field camp. I can imagine how hellish it will be, yet my morale remains high... Why if you ask me? I personally think it's the time where I learn practical military skills and strategies from my Platoon Sergeant, 3SG Erizemen, who's ORD after this field camp. Mixed feeling when he punished us if you say that. Morale shoot down when he punish me, I was like struggling for push ups, crunches etc... Then when he recovered us, of course feeling shitty. But his phrase, "Your morale is always high..." really boast me alot... Though I do not know learning under pressure will do anything much, but surprisingly, I could remember most of the things he taught even with pressure... I'd certainly look forward to work with my section on the field camp no matter what. This is the army... even if anywhere I don't feel right, I'll just have to work with them... My section mate, LCP Ariffin, I trust him, I'm glad I'll be lead by him... But if I've been told to lead the section, I'll try my best...

To my platoon sergeant, 3SG Erizemen...
1) Thanks for nickname me, sniper... Though I couldn't really up to it...
2) All the best for your CD job!
3) All the best in managing your time for your GF ^_-

Incident recalled...

Talking about last week, if I can remember (I can't remember most of the things we went through, cause it's so normal), there are several incidents which is still in my mind...

1) The close combat training on friday is tough! Tough not as in what we've been told to do (physically), but tough in the stuff we've taught. Since where can you see Taekwondo + chinese Wushu into one? In army, my friend... When he teaches us the ready stance whatsoever, I know it's taekwondo... (I didn't waste my 2 1/2 years for nothing...) But when he teaches us other stuff, I was like @_@ wtf... sian... But frankly, the physical training is fierce too... feel the effect >_< Hate the instructor... (must be 1st dan from somewhere)

2) During 4 km route march somewhere in the middle before HH (I nickname it Hell Hill, the hill climb right after SISPEC), and after HH, I was screwed by my platoon mate (more like section mate) for why? For not sticking closed to the front man (which is another section mate). For fuck? I do not want to butt fuck him or what... Moreover I have a fucking pain on my back and my leg (all are old injuries) and it's just what? 1 steps (or 0) away from the front man to touch him... Chee bye... Looking at the front guy, it's even worse, I remember seeing a guy (or 2) at the right file (I'm at the left) slow down by 1 full position (That means the guy beside me, move back by 1 position cause the front slow down). Guess what I remember?

* My buddy, the guy beside my bed, shouted at me for saying "Look at the front...". (He shouted "What front?!" loudly) Super disappointed...
* Really wanna tell them, route march arn't butt fuck. Lag a few steps are not worse than lag a full position... Follow the guy at your left (or right)... We are humans, we tend to get tired or few recups of old injuries. They just don't understand...)

2nd incident is the most disappointing one... but I hope it'll not affect my performance in field camp. At the most next time I'll just go behind them, or ask them to move up then. There's worse examples at the front for them to shout, than to shout at me for doing my best. Disappointing... I don't go through uniform group for nothing... (even if I'm a damn corporal at NPCC... our timer is a cadat inspector (I think))

Gay? Or just finding trouble?

Last complain, dunno why there's a pappos around who "LOVES"... "HATES" whatever me so much, that when fall in, he must be near me. When I make a little mistakes, he'll comment. Fuckers if you ask me. A little mistake and he'll comment. Unhappy with him already. Well, I'll not mention who's him, if anyone reading this, guess it yourself... If you think it's you, then jolly well mind your own business. No need to order me around (telling me is worse enough, but I accept it if it's like that) cb understand?! Although I appreciate his effort on doing those stuff, there's time where I hate to be command around (especially when the time it's not necessary, like admin etc). (I hate bouncing boobs btw... if anyone understands what I'm trying to say, if not, stop imagining)...

The damn last week -_-

Well, at least let off my 50% grudges and whines. Who'll read it then? I'll just keep it as a reference myself then... Last week is shitty. I don't have a good mood cause my mum was sick and all these... gosh...

SISPEC WAS SO TOUGH?!

I never expected this... I was asking around information about SISPEC (from my PC, to my Sergeants, to my friends), how to get there, how fit those people are, how to qualify for SISPEC etc... To my surprise...
1) There wasn't anyone in my Coy's platoon for last batch who qualified for SISPEC! @_@
2) Obese tend to go to the other field than SISPEC
3) The average of the fitness there is IPPT silver!
4) For obese, SIT test must do VERY VERY well!
5) I can only do 1 pull up now!!!

ARGH! It was unexpected! I ask my friend how how how? He say dunno dunno dunno... I was like omg... Then he gave me some advices which I find it's useful (he's from SISPEC, currently undergoing Recce course starting 15th this month) for doing pull ups. I certainly hope it'll be useful...

Conclusion

As mentioned and I'll mention again, this week is field camp. And I'll be garang cause of a few reasons. Therefore I'll be super super pissed off with slackers. I'll see what I can write when I come back. Oh ya, I'll be thinking of keeping a diary for field camp if possible, but doesn't seems to have enough time to even cook our own rations... so I'll doubt it'll works. Anyway, wish me luck with learning and relationships ^_^

<>

Semper Fi!
Do or die!
Gung ho!
Gung ho!
Gung ho!

- Platoon 2, Gryphon Coy

My own motto for the field camp... copied from platoon 3's drinking cheer...

Can do, do!
Cannot do, also must do!
Why wait so long?
Just shut up and do!
One for all!
All for one!

Good luck to my body (no old injuries recup) and myself (my mind)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home