Saturday, October 23, 2004

Booking in blues part 6 (5 more weeks to POP...)

Tomorrow's booking in timing is 2015, shiok! But talking about blogging, I forgotten to write what happen last week >_< Probably too stressed with arm skote... I wrote a diary however, but I don't think I'll type it out, it's not pleasant to read too... guess I'll have to forget it and type what really happen this week...

SickestSitest?!

There we go, the Sitest that I have to excel in to achieve my goals to enter SISPEC... Even though my worse nightmare is to be together in the same details with morons... and my worse nightmare came true during the 1st day of Sitest...

When the details is announced, I know I'm doomed... One of the person whom I pay a lot of attention on is by this guy nicked "Chiam", which is one of my schoolmates in Ghim Moh Secondary School back then... You know, people who act as if they are smart will work effectively... but he does a little extra, cause he acts if he's smart, he tends to make you look stupid... in fact, all my group members are like this... I was like "That's it... my dreams are gone..."

"Sickest" Sitest Day 1

The day where I get a shock out of my life. So many officers with different colour uniform, different sizes, and they simply look like bosses, cooks, salesman... ... nothing to say...

The 1st day was just an introduction to our mates, which is pretty pointless, cause we are leaded by Sgt Chris... I can say I got alot of things similar to Sgt Chris... as in the attitude towards others... but since I work under him, I'll have to comply... 1st day was indeed ended with at least 1 person (Sim), who shared the bashas with me...

The next 2 days I also don't wanna discribe much liao, it's fucked up... I guess my dream is gone.... came back tired with att b for 5 days... a bad dry cough, and back pain.. gosh, and it's only 5 weeks more only >_<

1 Comments:

Blogger annabelle khan said...

ahh.. get a tag board. hehe. tag-board.com >_<

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home