Thursday, December 09, 2004

1 more day to results of posting! >_<

Ah gosh! >_< I'm scare man about the result that'll be coming...

Will I be posted to SISPEC? Medic? Signal? Driver? Or best of all, NSPF? I really have no idea...

Really I hope that they'll not post me to some siong unit... wait... I believe that I wanna be a sniper, because I find it meaningful to my NS life... ARGH! GOD! GUIDE ME!!! >_<

Anyway back to the main point... was rotting this few days, together with a SAKAE buffet alone yesterday, I guess I'm having a bad headache consider the fact I've been playing computer games too much! >_< But anyway, finally I've managed to hook back to my old friends from DOD, the CM, or rather, Cataclysm members :D But it seems they are so into themselves on the matches, competitiveness and probably the "brotherhood" in them, I seems to be ignored, but nevertheless, I expected it... I can't play DOD anyway too, due to my sis com, but I'm not complaining cause it can play old games and somemore it can surf net, very crucial...

Well, it can't watch anime much though cause it's laggy.... but well, I feel that I'll be gaining alot of weight after entering my new unit...

"Getting a new com or not getting a new com?"... this question seens to linger about me for quite a while already... I've always want a good com which can play games, and do what I want to do without lag, and most of all, to multitask... but hor, sigh... the money wise is a problem... my mum not really willin to get the money out, and my dad seems to be bothered about it too... For me, I also think that I might need the money for future studies... sigh, what should I do? T_T

I'm in a confused state, really confused. Having a bad headache, toothache and stress under posting results, I'm almost done for... Lucky I can get my hands on Final Fantasy 8 later, which I might be able to enjoy it at least for the next 5 days! >D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home